Friday, June 19, 2015

I'm taking a break

I recently found out my husband betrayals have been going on for at least 2 years. I am so hurt and lost right now. With this information I have decided I'm in over my head. With work, being a mom, a spouse in a broken marriage, I've decided I need a break from my blog. I need time to think, process and heal. I still love to blog..... But with everything going on I don't find time for it. Or I'm also finding it is taking time away from my boys. I'm going to keep a journal of my thought and feelings to write down. (Which i'm sure will bring excellent posts in the future.) But as for now I'm putting my blog on hold.

As for those who read this blog, thank you for your support. Thank you for following and helping me feel like I have a voice again. Most of all thank you for helping me feel heard and important again.

When I feel comfortable in my recovery and I'm comfortable with giving the time towards my blog I will let you know when I will be posting on here again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment